Safeguard your lens and absorb UV light. Film and video are more sensitive to UV light than our eyes are. This often shows up as a bluish cast in images, especially shots from high altitudes and long distances, particularly over water. Ultra Violet filters are available in a variety of UV absorption levels.
- Reduces excessive blue by absorbing almost three quarters of UV light.
- Best general purpose UV control
- Eliminates UV problems from most situations where increased haze tends to wash out color and image clarity
- Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage
- Can be kept on your camera at all times
- Available for Wide Angle lenses