4X5 .650 WWIRND .3 SOFT FX 1/2
Full Spectrum IRND .3 + SOFT/FX® 1/2
Tiffen has combined innovative IRND technology with the Soft/FX® filters that retain overall image clarity while softening unwanted details. Combining IRND to allow selective aperture and IR control with the pleasing softness that Soft/FX® delivers. Tiffen has created an all-in-one filter combining the benefits of multiple filters.
Five years ago Tiffen responded to the demand of IR pollution control filters. Now we’re expanding the range by combining the technical benefits of IRNDs with our diverse range of Special Effect Filters. Once again, Tiffen’s ColorCore™ technology provides filmmakers with the necessary tools to create the world’s greatest images.
Product Features & Benefits
• 3 filters in one, reducing multiple surfaces and potential reflection from stacked filters
• Tiny lenslets put fine image elements out of focus while leaving large details sharp
• Lighter densities are very subtle, producing almost no flare
• Higher densities are more noticeable but still provide a pleasing portrait.
• Eliminates the potential “too sharp” look of modern cameras and lenses
• For digital cameras with CMOS & CCD sensors with heightened response to the Red channel
• Absorbs pollution of the Far Red (visible), Near Infrared and Far Red wavelengths
• IR absorbing component is proportionate to the ND value
• Ideal for lightweight or clip-on matte boxes
• Made from water white glass
• One year warranty
• IRND+SFX will not ripple or distort when panning
• Available in ND 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2; each combined with Soft/FX ½, 1, 2
Tiffen IRND + Soft/FX® filters are available in 4 x 4, 4 x 5.65 and 6.6 x 6.6 sizes.