12" Portable/Studio Prompter for camera w/ bayonet-mount lens
Spectra-Lite STL-2012P 12-inch Field OB and Studio Prompter
Quality-built in the USA....
Spectra-Lite Model STL-2012P 12-inch LED Flat-panel On-Camera Prompter features a standard-sized Fold-down Mirror/Soft Hood and is suggested for OB field or studio operation. It is configured for traditional style portable cameras with ENG bayonet-mount (barrel) lens and is comfortably viewable up to 15 ft (4.6m) or more from the presenter. Its light weight makes the STL-2012P especially ideal for small studios, location shooting and mounting on camera jibs.
Listec Spectra-Lite LED displays feature the latest flat-panel technology and are a natural step up from traditional monitor-based and LCD prompters. They provide a sharp, vivid image without compromise at very attractive pricing and are in use by broadcasters, corporations, educational facilities and institutions around the World. As an added bonus, Spectra-Lite 12-inch prompters feature standard brightness and contrast that some would call "high bright". While composite video inputs are standard, VGA and SDI connectors are optionally available. Supplied with Listec's easy-mount hardware, Spectra-Lite On-camera Prompters are lightweight, yet rugged enough to serve double duty for both in-house and outside broadcast field operation.
• 12-inch high quality LED Display with vandal shield for flat-panel protection
• Standard-sized Fold-down Mirror/Soft Hood Assembly
• Sliding ENG Balance Plate
• LM-VGA Factory installed Add-on, DB 15-Pin VGA connector
• LM-SDI Factory installed Add-on, SDI connector
• B-20157P/MFA-V Wide-angle Trapezoidal Fold-down Mirror/Soft Hood Assembly to accommodate lens focal length of 4.5mm or longer
• BT-3509-ASSY Factory installed Internal SensaTally featuring auto-sensing from light source and brightness control. Positioned inside center-front of display case.
• BIL-EA75-12 Direct Battery Input (4-pin XLR-M), 9-18VDC @ 5.6A, 67.25W
• B-3451 Offset Camera Riser to facilitate lens cable clearance and position the camera lens center to the mirror and as far inside the hood as possible. Suggested for low-profile cameras.
• A-10XX-A Sliding Rear ENG Counterbalance weight. Consider for cameras under 17 lb (7.7kg) Refer to On-camera Accessories for additional information.
• TC-TS2012P Transit Case featuring retractable handle, casters, combination lock and shipping tab
• A-6WIN/6A Windows InstantEdit Prompting System
STL-2012P Prompter Weight, less counterbalance: 15 lbs (6.8kg)
12-inch Spectra-Lite Flat Panel:
• Vandal Shield for LED protection
• 2 X looping BNC Composite Inputs with 75-Ohm termination switch
• Remote Control for selection of all settings from easy-to-read menus
• Image Reversal by menu command
• Standard Brightness: 600 nits
• Contrast: 1000:1
• Resolution: 800X600
• Power inputs: 12VDC ±10% by means of external universal A/C Adapter
• Power draw: Under 20W at maximum brightness
• Backlight life: 45,000 hours
• Viewing angle: 178° horizontal
• Operating temperature: -22°F—158°F/-30°C—70°C
• TV Standard: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
• RoHS compliant