Flash/Umbrella Bracket for Light Stands
Studio Lighting on Location!
Achieve softer, better lighting on location with this versatile bracket. Holds any flash and umbrella and mounts onto any light stand, and its quick, easy adjustments let you position and aim light where you need it. The flash is centered on the umbrella's axis for even light distribution. A standard Stroboframe flash mount is required for shoe or handle-type flash units. A knob is included for mounting flash heads with 1/4"-20 sockets.
The ultra-portable Flash/Umbrella bracket works with any light stand, umbrella and flash.
- Mounts onto any light stand with a mounting stud up to 5/8" diameter.
- Accepts umbrella shafts up to 3/8" diameter.
- Fully Adjustable to maintain flash/umbrella centering.
- Heavy-duty, aluminum construction with baked-on, non-reflective finish.
- Large, easy-grip knobs for quick adjustments and secure locking.
- Folds flat for compact storage.
- Accepts all standard Stroboframe flash mounts. Supplied with standard 1/4"-20 flash mounting knob for flash units such as Lumedyne or dedicated cords such as the Nikon SC-17.
Flash/Umbrella Bracket Specifications
Net Weight: 11.5 oz.
Includes: 1/4"-20 flash mounting screw
Suggested Accessories: Flash Mounts, Flash Quick Release
Cat. No. 300-125