Our most compact, side-grip style Rotary-Link bracket.
The RL 2000 is a traditional-style flash bracket for those who prefer brackets with grips. Very compact and lightweight, it's intended for use with cameras that have standard cable-release fittings; a cable-release is included.
- You can rotate your camera instantly and effortlessly from vertical to horizontal with a flick of the wrist. In either position, the flash remains centered over the lens for optimum lighting quality.
- Three-position flash tilt selection for lighting all subjects evenly, particularly in close-ups.
- Dual American walnut grips. The palm grip helps you balance and support the bracket in your hand, while leaving your fingers free for fast focusing. The contoured side grip can be adjusted to any of four positions for maximum comfort.
- A cable release (supplied) attaches to the side grip. It can be adjusted to rest comfortably under your finger.
- The flash arm can be removed without tools, making the bracket more compact for storage in a camera bag.
- Bracket base accepts small battery packs, such as the Quantum Battery 1.
- Optional Low Platform (Cat. No. 300-331) is required for use with cameras with larger accessory motor drives or battery packs such as Nikon MB-21 or Canon BP-E1. Replaces standard camera platform.
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and Quick-Release accessories.
RL 2000 Specifications
Net Weight: 19 oz.
Bracket Height: 9.75"
Nominal Lens-to-Flash Distance: 10.5"
Includes: 1/4"-20 camera mounting knobs for camera and flash, cork base pad, cable release.
Suggested Accessories: Camera Anti-Twist Plates, Flash Mounts, Camera and Flash Quick-Releases.
Cat. No.: 300-300