This Item Has Been Discontinued
Our most advanced Rotary-Link bracket!
The Pro-RL is loaded with new features and represents a major advance in handling speed and ease of use. It's supported comfortably with your left hand, leaving your right hand free to operate all camera and bracket controls. It is the best bracket to use with a tripod and the use of a cable release is not required.
- Rotate your camera instantly and effortlessly from vertical to horizontal with a flick of the wrist. In each position, the flash remains centered over the lens, for optimum lighting quality.
- Fingertip-activated lock secures camera-rotating system in the horizontal position.
- Exclusive, one-hand TiltTrigger™ lets you set the flash angle to any of 12 click-stop positions, from close-up to bounce. Just squeeze and twist to set.
- One-handed, instant flash height adjustment. You can position the flash 11 to 18" above the lens, simply by twisting a knob and lifting the flash arm.
- Unique "kickstand" pivots out to safely support and stabilize the bracket when it is set on a table or floor.
- Solid, machined components for optimum rigidity.
- When the bracket is mounted to a tripod, the flash can be positioned and aimed, and the camera rotated, just as if shooting hand-held.
- Fully compatible with cameras with accessory battery packs or motor drives.
- Integral QR (Quick-Release) Plate mates with optional QR Receiver, allowing the bracket and tripod to be attached or detached instantly.
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and quick release accessories.
Net Weight: 33 oz.
Bracket Height: 14"
Nominal Lens-to-Flash Distance: Adjustable from 11"-18"
Includes: 1/4"-20 mounting knobs for camera and flash, cork base pad
Suggested Accessories: Camera Anti-Twist Plates, Flash Mounts, Camera and Flash Quick Releases
Cat. No.: 310-700