Our most advanced square-format bracket
Identical to the new Pro-RL, except the Pro SQ has a fixed, non-rotating camera platform and the same handling speed and ease of use. The bracket is supported comfortably with your left hand, leaving your right hand free to operate all camera and bracket functions. The use of cable release is not required. In addition to accepting all square-format cameras, the Pro-SQ is also the bracket of choice for Mamiya RB/RZ.
- Flash is centered high over the lens, eliminating side-shadows and "red-eye," for better lighting.
- Exclusive, one-hand TiltTrigger™ lets you set the flash angle to any of 12 click-stop positions, from close-up to bounce. Just squeeze and twist to set.
- One-handed, instant flash height adjustment. You can position the flash 11" to 18" above the lens by simply twisting a knob and lifting the flash arm.
- Unique "Kickstand" pivots out to safely support and stabilize the bracket when set on a table or floor.
- Solid, machined components for optimum rigidity.
- Integral QR (Quick-Release) Plate mates to optional QR Receiver, allowing the bracket and tripod to be attached or detached instantly.
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and Quick-Release accessories.
Net Weight: 29 oz.
Bracket Height: 14"
Nominal Lens-to-Flash Distance: Adjustable from 11"-18"
Includes: 1/4"-20 mounting knobs for camera and flash, cork base pad
Suggested Accessories: Camera Anti-Twist Plates, Flash Mounts, Camera and Flash Quick Releases
Cat. No.: 310-705