PDA

View Full Version : Older Digital SLR Insert

Cheap
08-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an older Digital SLR Insert? I want the older style without the adjustable dividers. I suppose I could call around to camera stores to see if they have any, but I'm guessing I'll be doing a lot of calling. I was hoping someone would know a store or individual who might have the older style for sale. Thanks.

admin
08-24-2011, 04:32 PM
What item number?

Cheap
08-24-2011, 05:50 PM
The item number for the new version is 720-250D. I'm not sure if the older version had a different item number or not. Thank you checking on this! I can't imagine another camera bag maker caring about a non-professional, non-celebrity customer. Even if you don't know where I can find an older insert, I'm impressed!

Jon
11-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an older Digital SLR Insert? I want the older style without the adjustable dividers. I suppose I could call around to camera stores to see if they have any, but I'm guessing I'll be doing a lot of calling. I was hoping someone would know a store or individual who might have the older style for sale. Thanks.
I don't think there actually was an older version with stitched partitions. ICBW, since I never owned one though.

CheapCanadaGoose
11-14-2011, 07:47 PM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.