PDA

View Full Version : F-3x White House Photographer Edition?

ANov
08-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi:

I got this F-3X WHPA in black nylon, with serial # xxxx/2400. It has WHPA badge stitched in front. I got it used off ebay. The thing looks legit compared to my F2, it does not have ykk zipper, it has a tag inside saying it's made in China.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is this thing original? Has Domke issued this "limited edition" given away to photo journalist?

2. How can I get the divider for the bag? Originally F-3x comes with no insert but has a foam divider to bridge between the lens case. I emailed Domke support and was told to get insert for the J-2 bag.

I can post image later if necessary.

Andrea
08-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi ANov,
I'm not sure if we did, but if we did, it would probably have been Made in China and might not have had the zippers. The canvas probably would have been a bit lighter weight also. You can call customer service and ask to buy a divider for the F-3. They can arrange that for you. If they say anything about the J-2 again, just let them know about this message and let them know they can talk to me.

Thanks,
Andrea

Arnaud
12-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Some Domke made in China ?!?

Jon
12-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Nah. Spammer. I've reported it. (Click the {!} next to the post number to do so). With luck Andrea should be around shortly to clean up.

coaxord09
01-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I like it too. We should implement some new graphics into this color... I have the perfect stuff, gonna post in this thread with it later...

admin
01-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Hi Guys, I was having some technical forum issues in December and part of January, but I'm back. Some gift give-aways (not origal Domke bags) are made in China. All Classic Domke Photojournalist bags are made in the US.
Andrea