PDA

View Full Version : 3 cheers for F2

lohanette
08-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Well I ordered a Billingham 335 bag which is very good looking but I only use it to store my Canon 1D kit as its bit to bulky to take out and my Hasselblad gear just wont fit in it.
Just goes to prove Domke bags really are the best out there.
Canon 1D kit in F2 and Hasselblad kit in F4.

Mark C
08-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Do you have any photos of the Canon kit in the F2? I have a kit much the same as yours and have been trying to fit the items in the F2.

Thanks.

lohanette
08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Pics of all my Domke bags (packed) are in my profiles photo album.

chabiugali
01-02-2010, 12:29 AM
I've been using my F2 almost daily for the past nine months. The design is fine for carrying my Nikon D300 and accessories, but the quality of materials disappoints me.

First, the olive-green canvas has faded seriously, so that the overall appearance is splotchy and uneven in color. It's now very scruffy-looking and sometimes embarrassing to be seen with it in some places, such as a nice restaurant. Both the bag and the shoulder strap have faded like that.

Second, the metal clips on the top flap and hand strap have rusted. As a result, they stain my clothes when I carry the bag against my hip and are rough to the touch.

This is my fourth Domke bag, but the first of this model and the first to show such wear.

sabesh
02-13-2010, 12:49 AM
<snip> The olive-green canvas has faded seriously, so that the overall appearance is splotchy and uneven in color. It's now very scruffy-looking and sometimes embarrassing to be seen with it in some places, such as a nice restaurant. Both the bag and the shoulder strap have faded like that.
I love that look ;) I wish all my Canvas Domkes become "mature" in a hurry, lol.

Henrick
02-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Same here, I think the look of Domke bags is even better after being used a little while :cool: