PDA

View Full Version : help with choosing the right bag

treck_dialect
07-11-2012, 11:17 AM
hi all, great site! anyway, im new here and im looking for the smallest domke bag that would fit a 7D with a mounted canon 24-105 f/4 IS and its hood attached (not reversed preferably), a canon 10-22mm, a 580 exII, a 50mm f/1.8 and a 70-200 f/4 IS (hood reversed). an ipad fitting would be a bonus but not a requirement. sometimes i would also like to mount the 70-200 on the camera.

the problem is, i dont live in the united states so it wouldnt be possible for me to go to a store and physically check the bags so i need your help guys. :)

again, im looking for the smallest domke bag that will fit my gear. thanks!

Jon
07-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I think I'd go with the F3x for that. Bear in mind that most of the "classic" Domke bags don't have 1/2" padding, so they conform well to the gear and you, unlike overly-padded bags from other makers that retain their full shape and size even when empty.

Andrew
08-23-2012, 01:17 AM
They adjust well to the equipment and you, as opposed to overly-padded baggage from other creators that maintain their full style even when vacant.

http://ultimatefitnessbreakthrough.com/redeem/fitness-trainer-in-pasadena-shows-quick-way-to-lose-weight/

simousen
03-05-2013, 02:46 AM
I love the little gravatar dudes! Great post!