PDA

View Full Version : Domke label on F3 waxed bag

2mnycars
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Has anyone disguised this?
I've wondered whether the bag would be less noticed if it didn't say Domke on either end.
Just a thought..

DaveL
Toronto

dafiryde
02-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Has anyone disguised this?
I've wondered whether the bag would be less noticed if it didn't say Domke on either end.
Just a thought..

DaveL
Toronto

actually i am proud it displays Domke.
in a nut shell,
even if it did'nt and you pulled out an expensive camera from it , you will be noticed.
even if it was a brown paper bag and you pulled out an expensive camera from it , you will be noticed.
in laymans tems
enjoy your Domke, but always be aware of your surroundings.

Dave
T&T

2mnycars
02-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks. Great reminder.
DaveL
Toronto

sabesh
02-13-2010, 10:54 PM
I just don't like the Domke logo on some of the bags (like F-5XB), where it dominates the styling. It's just a bag, so it doesn't exactly evoke pride for me, lol. I think Domke bags would be better off without large logos smack in the front (on the F-3X, they are OK, as they are located on the sides). Cheers.

2mnycars
02-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Years and years ago I had a motorcycle with a styling element I hated. The seat had a white swath along the side, and back. On a Yamaha.
I found black paint at Cdn Tire that was supposed to be good for canvas. It was! It lasted really well==it never cracked or faded. The seat looked brand new years later when I sold the mc.
DaveL

ps sabesh you're everywhere!

sabesh
02-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Years and years ago I had a motorcycle with a styling element I hated. The seat had a white swath along the side, and back. On a Yamaha.
I found black paint at Cdn Tire that was supposed to be good for canvas. It was! It lasted really well==it never cracked or faded. The seat looked brand new years later when I sold the mc.
DaveL

ps sabesh you're everywhere!

Thx for the tip Dave! BTW, you are everywhere too ;) Anyways, you told me about this forum, remember?

2mnycars
02-18-2010, 04:26 PM
sabesh I had forgotten I did. Post too much. ;)

I have 2 kinds of bag needs.

Cameras--mainly weekend and vacation

Work--want to have a good daily bag with enough room for a camera to take it everywhere.

That's my every day carry bag. (have you seen the edcforum?

DaveL
Toronto

sabesh
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Have you seen the edcforum?
I just did! Thx for that :)