PDA

View Full Version : F6 olive

dafiryde
02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
my eyes are once again looking at the F6 olive
since i have been to the USA 3 times in the last 6 months, i am still waiting to lay my eyes on the olive that for some reason is never in stock.
what i really like about it is the photo on Domke web site shows the bag in green and the loops and shoulder straps in a dirfferent shade of green, but yet on Amazon and B&H photo shows it as one plain colour.
please help me, if i order one, will it look like the 2 shaded type on the domke web site

Dave
T&T

Jon
02-14-2010, 09:17 AM
I think what you're seeing is just the different textures reflecting the light differently. The green colour is about the same for the fabric and the webbing, but the webbing has a less-even finish so won't look quite the same in different lighting conditions. To my eyes, the webbing on the F6 photo at B&H looks a bit darker than the fabric of the bag. I've seen them IRL and there's not a great deal of difference.

dafiryde
02-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I think what you're seeing is just the different textures reflecting the light differently. The green colour is about the same for the fabric and the webbing, but the webbing has a less-even finish so won't look quite the same in different lighting conditions. To my eyes, the webbing on the F6 photo at B&H looks a bit darker than the fabric of the bag. I've seen them IRL and there's not a great deal of difference.

i am a little dissapointed to hear that, was really hoping it looked like the pic on Domke web site, i really like the difference in colour shown there, it really gives the bag some character

Dave
T&T