PDA

View Full Version : Clips

Louppls
05-16-2010, 06:07 AM
I have the F2 and F3X waxwear. Love the bags.... I'm a bag junkie and these top everyone elses. My *only* complaint is that I wish the clips did not take 2 hands to undo them. I have decently strong hands and can't unclip them with one hand. I prefer to unclip it with my left hand and pull out a lens without using both hands.

It would be great for you guys to come up with something, and then maybe have a program to send back bags to retrofit them.

Just a thought.

Lacks_focus
05-16-2010, 07:48 PM
One hand... Pointer and middle fingers on the "D" clip, thumb on the spring. Push with thumb, unhook with fingers. Takes a bit of practice, but easy easy...

Louppls
05-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I'll give it a try

dafiryde
05-16-2010, 09:50 PM
I have the F2 and F3X waxwear. Love the bags.... I'm a bag junkie and these top everyone elses. My *only* complaint is that I wish the clips did not take 2 hands to undo them. I have decently strong hands and can't unclip them with one hand. I prefer to unclip it with my left hand and pull out a lens without using both hands.

It would be great for you guys to come up with something, and then maybe have a program to send back bags to retrofit them.

Just a thought.

you claim ( I have decently strong hands and can't unclip them with one hand )
that does not sound right

Dave
T&T

Jon
05-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Single-handed operation's never been a problem for me, even with brand new bags. Pretty much the same way Lacks_Focus describes.

robetlndis
05-28-2010, 01:39 AM
hi ever one

karlb
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Same here, one handed is not a problem once you get used to it.

saschagabor
04-06-2011, 07:38 AM
It might take some time getting used to it, but it´s more technique than strength.