PDA

View Full Version : Oldest Domke F2

Jeff
01-04-2009, 10:51 PM
I have an F2 that I've been using since 1982 or 1983 and my son and daughter were always giving me a fit over carrying a bag that old. I've carried that bag to and from so many assignments that I that told them the bag as seen more news in east Tennessee than most reporters these days. I did have me wondering how old the oldest bag still in use is. Does anyone have an idea?

Best,
Jeff

Andrea
01-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I don't know, but it would be interesting to find out. I know lots of people still have their 25 to 30 year old bags, but everyone I've heard that from says that they are not still in use. Maybe it would be fun to run some kind of competition and find out. I'll look into doing something like that.

Jon
01-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I have one that's about the same vintage, with all metal hardware and the velcro for the monopod; doesn't get used much only because I usually need something either bigger or smaller so use an F-1, F-7 or F-3.

bambino
02-19-2009, 01:03 PM
I have 3 at least 20 years old maybe 30.Not made anymore .Grey with blk trim F2.F1X and a special edition light grey with sand trim Domke Leica bag looks like an f6
From Bergen County Camera Westwood Nj:)