PDA

View Full Version : F 6

dafiryde
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Does the f6
have the rings on the backside to accomadate the backpack harness ?
how comfortale is the 1&1/2"trap on the f6 as compared to the 2" strap on the f3x

Dave
T&T

admin
11-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi Dave,
No, the F-6 does not come with the backpack harness rings. Personally I find it hard to tell a difference because the F-6 is smaller so always ends up being lighter when I pack and carry it.

Andrea

dafiryde
11-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Dave,
No, the F-6 does not come with the backpack harness rings. Personally I find it hard to tell a difference because the F-6 is smaller so always ends up being lighter when I pack and carry it.

Andrea

would have been a nice addition so that one can also use it backpack style

Dave
T&T

admin
11-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Actually we playing around with adding some type of attachable feature to the back of some of the bags. If it works out, we would be adding rings to the F-6.

Andrea

dafiryde
11-23-2010, 07:57 AM
Actually we playing around with adding some type of attachable feature to the back of some of the bags. If it works out, we would be adding rings to the F-6.

Andrea

what would be a super plus is if you could also deliberately design the f6 olive colour scheam to match the look on your web site

Dave
T&T

admin
11-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Dave,
Now you're asking too much. :)

Andrea

dafiryde
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
i know it may be asking too much,:( but please take some time and look at the picture of the F6 olive on your web site, and you woud see that the straps and edging around the bag having a different shade of green gives the bag a lot of character.
i think it has been over a year now i have been interested in this bag and colour and up to now i have not been able to see one in person.
do you think if i get one and wash the crap out of it i would achieve this colour ?;)

Dave
T&T

dafiryde
12-11-2010, 09:41 PM
any input on the washing

Dave
T&T

Andrea
12-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry Dave, what's the washing question?

Andrea

dafiryde
12-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Sorry Dave, what's the washing question?

Andrea

please take some time and look at the picture of the F6 olive on your web site, and you woud see that the straps and edging around the bag having a different shade of green gives the bag a lot of character.
i think it has been over a year now i have been interested in this bag and colour and up to now i have not been able to see one in person.
do you think if i get one and wash the crap out of it i would achieve this colour ?

Dave
T&T

admin
12-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi Dave,
It's all very hard to say when. The fabric is the same so it should fade evenly. In addition, Olive cotton canvas is very hard to dye consistantly so ever roll of fabric is a little different then the roll before and the roll after. Having said that, please email me at arauch@tiffen.com as I have another suggestion.

Andrea