PDA

View Full Version : Help

dafiryde
02-22-2009, 11:03 AM
on a serious note
i like, sorry, LOVE Domke sand canvas bags
are you willing to make one for me, like the inside of the F3x but 10"x 5.5"X9" without side pockets
I AM WILLING TO PAY

Dave

dafiryde
02-23-2009, 01:28 AM
on a serious note
i like, sorry, LOVE Domke sand canvas bags
are you willing to make one for me, like the inside of the F3x but 10"x 5.5"X9" without side pockets
I AM WILLING TO PAY

Dave

i am starting to strongly feel i should have gotten the F6
Dave

Andrea
02-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi Dave,
Although it seems that would be an easy thing to do, it's very costly, time consuming and complicated to do samples and that would be what you would get, a hand cut, hand sewn sample. We do not know the cost of making a sample, because the only thing that makes a sample financially worth the cost and effort is going into a production run. However, I think you are completely correct that we need to make a bag that size. We were thinking of doing it with the style of the F-2, but maybe the F-3 is more the way to go with the option to remove the side pockets.

Andrea

dafiryde
02-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi Dave,
Although it seems that would be an easy thing to do, it's very costly, time consuming and complicated to do samples and that would be what you would get, a hand cut, hand sewn sample. We do not know the cost of making a sample, because the only thing that makes a sample financially worth the cost and effort is going into a production run. However, I think you are completely correct that we need to make a bag that size. We were thinking of doing it with the style of the F-2, but maybe the F-3 is more the way to go with the option to remove the side pockets.

Andrea

that sounds great
look foward to it,

Dave

Jon
02-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi Dave,

Andrea

IIRC (it's been quite a while since I last saw one) the original F-3 didn't have the side pockets; just provisions for attaching the F-901/F-902 (or whatever they were back then) like you can now with the satchels.