View Single Post

FA-211 1 Compartment Large Inserts and F-2 4 Compartment inserts - lined in grey felt
Old 07-08-2010, 10:02 AM
henryharris

Default FA-211 1 Compartment Large Inserts and F-2 4 Compartment inserts - lined in grey felt

Hello

I have just got my F-2 - its great!

It came with an unusual 4 compartment insert however - it has grey lining and the four compartment divider can be moved around as it is attached by velcro - is this new?

I had just returned an F4AF bag which had a large FA211 insert with the same grey fluffy 'felt' inside. I bought an FA-211 from amazon which had the traditional all green shiny material inside and out....what I'd like to do is get an FA-211 with the soft grey lining inside to match (as I had in the F4AF) so that I can also use velcro dividers in it....is this a standard product? (the bags and inserts were bought from Calumet and Amazon respectively).

For info I am able to get a 50D + prime lens in the large 1 compartment insert, alongside 4/5 (obviously) lenses in the 4 compartment insert....it works great - if only i could get a soft lined Fa211!

Rather poor pics to explain below!

Henry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f2withinsert.jpg (81.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg f2insertandfa211.jpg (60.5 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by henryharris; 07-08-2010 at 12:21 PM..