View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Jon Jon is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kensington, MD USA
Posts: 154

The F-803 comes with an insert that takes one lens IIRC, so the lenses won't be rattling around against each other inside. I use the F802 when I'm traveling light with 2 bodies, 3 lenses and a flash (720-230 insert) but the F-3x when I have a single camera and a couple of lenses (biggish zooms).
Reply With Quote