Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

Gripper Strap has wrong size "sliders"?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Brett

Default Gripper Strap has wrong size "sliders"?

I purchased a Domke Gripper 1.5" camera strap. Lovely strap, the swivel feature is great.

But the little plastic "sliders" (some people call them "keepers") that hold the loose strap ends down and cinch down near the camera are obviously the wrong size for the 3/8" webbing used. They slide all over the place, and the two at the top (one on each side) won't stay in place to hold the loose strap-ends down.

Is this a design fault, or did I get the wrong sliders with my strap?

I love this strap in every other regard; it's just those pesky wrong-sized sliders.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:14 AM
Inclemency

Got to say, this is the best strap I've ever tried, I just love mine.

For the way I use it, the bottom sliders' size doesn't matter, but the top sliders are perfect for turning the top of each strap end down into itself making it double width....the slider holds it perfectly that way, it doesn't move.

Hope this helps a bit