Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

F-5XC Dimensions & Padding
Old 01-13-2009, 03:19 PM
dtotten

Default F-5XC Dimensions & Padding

I have come across different dimensions for this bag and hope that someone can clear up my confusion. I am interested in the interior dimensions. Some places say they are 10.25" x 5" x 10.25" and others say 9.75" x 4" x 9.25". The crucial difference for me is the width - 4" or 5"? My camera is a hog and really needs 5". I'm also interested in knowing whether there is any padding in this bag, other than the canvas. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Andrea

I can help. The interior Dimensions of the bag are 9.75" x 4" x 9.25". There is padding that is sew in (not removable like some other Domke bags). But it is soft and flexible.

Flexible specs
Old 01-27-2009, 02:32 AM
saschagabor

Default Flexible specs

When I researched the F-5xc I had my gf´s F-5xb for comparison. The latter was tight with the mirror box of my Olympus E-3, so I ended up with the F-5xc because of more width.

Luckily the F-5xc proved to be wider and able to accommodate my E-3, even if the actual (I first read the ones saying 5") specs aren´t different. Probably because there´s no inner compartment like there is in the F-5xb.

As for insert for a nose down camera, none of the Domke inserts really fits the bill. I had to go with a Billingham [URL="http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/SuperFlex_Inserts.html"]SuperFlex[/URL] 9-18 for this purpose.

Tags
dimensions, f-5xc, padding