Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

Right bag for my oly em5?
Old 12-29-2012, 04:58 PM

Default Right bag for my oly em5?

Hello,

I was looking at bags for me oly omd, and stumbled across the f-5xb. My camera wears the 12-60 kit lens along with the kit flash, and I'd like the room to store the charger, an additional battery or two, and the room to grow, to maybe add another lens at some point.

I'm looking for a bag with decent padding for protection, am I looking at the right bag? I would sure appreciate any other recommendations anyone may have. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Old 12-31-2012, 07:42 AM

It makes a commodious bag for my EOS-M with 2-lens kit, flash, filter wallet, EF-M adapter, extra battery and charger, so I'd expect so. I can actually carry the essential part of the kit in the F5XA (charger, for instance, stays in my other luggage if traveling; a spare battery is a lot smaller and more convenient).

Old 02-17-2013, 08:35 AM
SupplAskolad

I really like my OMD Em5 as a travel camera....however I had it out in the rain before I realized that darn eye cup was missing....it must have come loose with just simply putting it back and forth into my bag.....so some water entered my camera view finder area. ... I don't really want to send my camera off right now because I am about to begin a photography course....any suggestions? ... It's only for eye comfort and blocking a bit of stray light entering the viewfinder.[url=http://www.peachtreeink.com/]low cost generic copier ink[/url]