Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

Old 02-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Henrick

[QUOTE=Andrea;1364]It seems there are some people who would like an insert that fits the entire bag and has movable dividers. Would anybody like to give some feedback? Which bags and what would the divider configuration be?

Thanks,
Andrea[/QUOTE]
For my F3X and my configuration, the 720-2JM or the 720-245W would be perfect inserts. The thing is, to me, the Domke insert are kind of expensive if you compare it to the price of a bag... I mean, a F3X costs 100$ and a 720-2JM costs 40$, almost half the price of the bag :rolleyes:

I would love to get a Domke insert, but with the prices... well, I'm looking seriously at the asian manufacturers unfortunately...

Anyway, thank you for paying attention to the needs of the customers Andrea ;)

F6 Digital Camera Insert
Old 02-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Glenn

Default F6 Digital Camera Insert

[QUOTE=Andrea;1364]It seems there are some people who would like an insert that fits the entire bag and has movable dividers. Would anybody like to give some feedback? Which bags and what would the divider configuration be?

Thanks,
Andrea[/QUOTE]

Hi Andrea,

I would expect that a digital camera insert for the F6 would be a good bet. I think the size is perfect for someboy wanting to carry a body with lens attached and maybe one/two other lenses. The F2 bag is great but for someone carrying a minimum amount with them, it's too big.

I love the F6 bag that I have but I really would like some additional padding/protection.

Glenn

Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Henrick

I found a used Domke 720-246 insert for cheap, I'll post some pictures with the F3X when I'll receive it...

Old 02-18-2010, 06:52 PM
sabesh

[QUOTE=Henrick;1391]I found a used Domke 720-246 insert for cheap, I'll post some pictures with the F3X when I'll receive it...[/QUOTE]

Henrick, I located an eBay merchant who sells Ciesta products out of Korea. However, he doesn't have the insert listed. I messaged him and he responded by setting up an auction for me (Ciesta flexible partition - large). I bought that (USD $42 inc. shipping) and just got a tracking #. If you are still interested, you can message him (eBay merchant "[B]pricejin[/B]"). Cheers.

PS> Lo & behold, another vendor has listed the medium Ciesta insert. However, he/she doesn't have feedback. Item #: 110496246703.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Henrick

Thanks!

I can't see the item I have this message "Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

I keep the name of your seller and if the Domke insert isn't what I'm expecting, I'll contact him ;)

You didn't already order an insert on gmarket?

Old 02-21-2010, 04:20 AM
Arnaud

I am very interested by the 720-250. But am unable to find it at good conditions. I have a friend near LA, any chance to pick one there ?

Old 02-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Henrick

I just got my 720-240 insert. I modified it a little bit to hold my standard configuration, which is a D300 + lens mounted + 1 other lens. Fits perfectly for me :rolleyes:

Here it is, in the F3X: [IMG]http://nsa13.casimages.com/img/2010/02/25/100225030202569182.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
sabesh

Henrick,

That looks pretty neat! I put up a mini review of both my new inserts here:

[url]http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=833069[/url]

Cheers,

Sabesh.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Arnaud

Interesting !
Andrea, why not a seller option with Paypal payment on your site ?

Old 02-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Henrick

[QUOTE=sabesh;1421]Henrick,

That looks pretty neat! I put up a mini review of both my new inserts here:

[url]http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=833069[/url]

Cheers,

Sabesh.[/QUOTE]
The ciesta looks really good! too bad the seller cancelled my order...

[QUOTE=Arnaud;1422]Interesting !
Andrea, why not a seller option with Paypal payment on your site ?[/QUOTE]
Yes, great idea Arnaud, an official Domke online store :cool: