Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

new f6
Old 02-14-2010, 10:19 AM
dafiryde

Default new f6

do you think it will be possible to manufacture an F6 sand, with the same internal lay out as the F3X

Dave
T&T

Old 02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Andrea

Hi Dave,
First time we've ever gotten a request like this. There are no plans right now to do this.

Sorry,
Andrea

Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
dafiryde

[QUOTE=Andrea;1363]Hi Dave,
First time we've ever gotten a request like this. There are no plans right now to do this.

Sorry,
Andrea[/QUOTE]

but are you aware that those saddle pocket design in the F3x is what makes a F3X so great

Dave

Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Andrea

Ok, definitely something to think about.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=lahmanwokard;1377]I have a Burton Zoom backpack which I use when cycling somewhere or if I am going to be walking any great distances, but I needed something to use when walking around the city, or just to go to a friends of families house without getting a load of sarcastic comments about paparazzi and the amount of gear I had with me.

My criteria was to get a low profile, small bag which had enough for my 40D, a couple of lenses, flash and possibly a few other bits and pieces. I found Domke and knew they would have what I wanted.
So, here it is. The outside of the bag is made from a sturdy canvas and feels very rugged. It has metal clasps on the front which are fairly tough to undo. They are definitely not for one handed operation but may loosen up in time.[/QUOTE]
Either they loosen up with time, or you need to practice your technique, because I've never (that I can remember) had trouble opening the snap-clips with one hand. OTOH, when I'm busy shooting, I don't fasten them; the cover stays free with maybe the Velcro holding it in place. The clips only get fastened when I'm moving between points.