Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

Old 01-26-2011, 03:23 PM
dafiryde

well the opportunity arosed once again, but this time i went prepared with the Domke backpack strap, and am not kidding, 5 days of an average of over 12 hrs of constant walking each day, no no no pain any where on my back or shoulders, but my toes are gone.:D:D:D
beauty of the back pack strap it can be slung as a shoulder strap or back pack strap in a milisec
So , by cahnce does Domke make different colour backpack straps

Dave
T&T

Last edited by dafiryde; 01-28-2011 at 02:34 PM..

Old 03-04-2011, 12:18 PM
dafiryde

[QUOTE=dafiryde;2641]well the opportunity arosed once again, but this time i went prepared with the Domke backpack strap, and am not kidding, 5 days of an average of over 12 hrs of constant walking each day, no no no pain any where on my back or shoulders, but my toes are gone.:D:D:D
beauty of the back pack strap it can be slung as a shoulder strap or back pack strap in a milisec
So , by cahnce does Domke make different colour backpack straps

Dave
T&T[/QUOTE]

would love to get one to match the F3X rugged wear

Dave
T&T

Old 03-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Sorry, no we don't.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:42 AM
dafiryde

what a blunt reply

Dave
T&T

Old 03-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Administrator

Sorry, I was away and answering off my phone so that you didn't have to wait for me to return. I assume you mean a tan strap. We don't make them and this is the first request I've ever received. Please contact me at arauch@tiffen.com.

Andrea

good!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:15 PM
akinggold

Default good!

Hello,the new world.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:51 PM

[QUOTE=admin;2766]Sorry, I was away and answering off my phone so that you didn't have to wait for me to return. I assume you mean a tan strap. We don't make them and this is the first request I've ever received. Please contact me at arauch@tiffen.com.

Andrea[/QUOTE]
Andrea - you (or Jim) used to. I have one that I got around when I got my first F-2 from him. Massive aluminium ring for the 4 straps to attach to. Beautiful piece of gear.

F3/x
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 PM

Default F3/x

My F3/X is a delight to use. But I understand if yours is not. I use similar gear. D300S + grip; 18-200VR//70-300VR
(Yes, lots of overlap; bought the 18-200 lens to simplify my life. The 70-300is such a delight, I just had to make things more complicated!)

I use a Postal Pad and find it very helpful. This is an old thread. No they're not affordable from Henry's and Vistek in Canada. They are a wonderful price at Adorama! And since I had to pay shipping, I bought 2 of them! Thanks to Helen Oster!

I use the bag on my right shoulder. Hangs straight down. Seldom drape it over my head and neck.

I had a Retro10PS on vacation; it sucked. Left it behind in the room. Came back and traded it. Others have a better opinion of the bag. I should have taken my F3/X.

Ask 6 photographers to recommend a bag; you'll get 10 answers. ;-)

DaveL

Karen Millen Outlet
Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
jocvtrhythgd

Default Karen Millen Outlet

Usually when I'm out, the camera's out of the bag, which makes a marked difference in the bag's weight.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:54 AM
chrispaul3

I finaly get rid of the pads. More easy to work without. The weight is just a habit.