Go Back   Tiffen Community > Domke Bags and Accessories > Feedback

Domke in London/UK
Old 10-13-2009, 04:33 AM
ozzage

Default Domke in London/UK

There seems to be a problem with nobody stocking a decent range of Domke bags in the UK (or in London at least)

Is there a secret stash in a little shop somewhere that I'm not aware of? I would prefer to buy from a real store than from Amazon (I'm considering either the F-5XC or F-5XZ) and wanted to take my equipment to check the size etc but it looks like I'm going to have to order it "blind" online...

Any tips on stockists besides Jacobs?

Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 AM
D300

[QUOTE=ozzage;1030]There seems to be a problem with nobody stocking a decent range of Domke bags in the UK (or in London at least)

Is there a secret stash in a little shop somewhere that I'm not aware of? I would prefer to buy from a real store than from Amazon (I'm considering either the F-5XC or F-5XZ) and wanted to take my equipment to check the size etc but it looks like I'm going to have to order it "blind" online...

Any tips on stockists besides Jacobs?[/QUOTE]

You could try Fixation in Kennington (I just tried to post a direct link but I'm a new user so it wouldn't let me :rolleyes:)
I know they do stock Domke but I don't know how much stock they carry or how big the range is but it's got to be better than Jacobs and is very good for other stuff too.

Fixation UK LTD
Unit C
250 Kennington Lane
London SE11 5RD

Tel: 020 7582 3294
Fax: 020 7582 9050

Old 10-13-2009, 11:47 AM
ozzage

[QUOTE=D300;1031]You could try Fixation in Kennington (I just tried to post a direct link but I'm a new user so it wouldn't let me :rolleyes:)
I know they do stock Domke but I don't know how much stock they carry or how big the range is but it's got to be better than Jacobs and is very good for other stuff too.

Fixation UK LTD
Unit C
250 Kennington Lane
London SE11 5RD

Tel: 020 7582 3294
Fax: 020 7582 9050[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that - I know Fixation as I've had a repair done there semi-recently, but I didn't realise they also stocked Domke. I'll try them!

Thanks again.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
D300

[QUOTE=ozzage;1033]Thanks for that - I know Fixation as I've had a repair done there semi-recently, but I didn't realise they also stocked Domke. I'll try them!

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Well they do according to their website but you might want to call them before hand just in case!