The Tiffen team is excited to be hosting their 2nd Annual Tiffen Filters Instameet at Brooklyn Bridge Park!
Come join us for an evening photoshoot as we explore the many iconic landmarks to be found at Brooklyn Bridge Park. We will begin at the Carousel and continue on through the rest of the park, stopping along the way to capture a variety of shots. We will have sample filters for attendees to try and will provide tips and tricks for photographing the NYC skyline. The event is free of cost and we encourage photographers of all skill levels to attend.
Additionally, attendees will be receiving a free filter for attending the meetup!
What we will be showing:
– Learning the right time to use a Filter
– Capture Long Exposures using Tiffen XLE Series Filters
– See the Benefits of the toughest Multicoated filters on the planet – Tiffen Digital HT Filters
– Watch what a circular polarizer can do to reflections and skies
– See the Blender/Attenuator Filter in action
– Sample exotic motion picture/television filters such as Skyfire, Twilight Grad and Sunrise Grad
Day, Time and Location:
WHEN: Sunday, August 28, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
WHERE: Brooklyn Bridge Park – 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
RSVP at: http://bit.ly/2bgDnXp
Check out some of the great shots from last years meetup… We hope to see you there!